What's in my (minimalist) workbag

April 04, 2017
My minimalist bag
Hey my goddesses, today I thought I would quickly show you what essentials I carry in my workbag on most days. I love reading posts like these and I thought it could be interesting. For reference: I work in an office so what I need to carry in my bag may vary. Note that I sometimes need to take a laptop, binders or A4 notebooks with me that wouldn't fit in this bag. In that cases I'll carry my Longchamp Le Planetes Neo in Large.
But for days that are more casual I like to take my Ralph Lauren Grafton Falan Satchel as it performes as an everyday bag while being decently professional as well.

I carry in it:

  • My planner for 2017
  • A Muji Gel Pen 
  • My keys
  • My workkeys (not shown in the picture)
  • My small Ralph Lauren wallet
  • Tissues
  • Gum
  • Umbrella 
  • Sunglasses
  • 0,5l water bottle (not shown in the picture)
  • Headphones
  • My phone: Samsung Galaxy A5 (not shown - pictures taken with it)
  • My Mango cosmetic pouch (contains: Hand Sanitizer, Handlotion, Lipbalm, Mac Lipstick in Brave, Chanel Matt Lumiere Powder Foundation in 10 Lumiere, Compact brush with mirror, Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume Sample, 2 Bobby Pins)
My minimalist bag

That's it already :) short but sweet. I will probably post more what's in my bag posts in the future since I love bags and like to switch them up every few weeks. Share in the comments what your bag essentials are <3

I'll talk to you guys later in my next post. 
Until then,
you know I love you
Xoxo, 
Nadine Samantha

Keine Kommentare:

Powered by Blogger.