Fall Fashion Inspiration 2017: My Capsule Wardrobe Additions

September 19, 2017

Every season (s/s and f/w) I pick out a few upcoming trends that I think could work well with my timeless capsule wardrobe pieces and that could freshen it up. Since I mostly wear black, dark navy and denim colors it's fun to experiment sometimes. That's what fashion is about too, right? having fun and trying things out. So these are my picks of styles, looks and trends I will cooperate to my core wardrobe for the colder months.

 

Cropped Sweatshirts

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Not necessarily suitable for all fall days to be fair, but for the sunny golden fall days just perfect and so stylish. 

Knitted dresses

Fall Wardrobe 2017
To be honest I am not much of the dress type. But a knitted dress with a leather jacket and a pair of sneakers for example is something that I totally feel like myself in.

(Vertically) structured sweater

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Not much to say here apart from a staple being jazzed up with structure and vertical lines.

Blazers and coats

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Same here. So many ways to style up basics and make them different each season.

Baseball Caps and Bomberjackets

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Bombers (especially satin bombers) are great outerwear for nights out. At day time combined with a baseball cap ... I don't think there's a much cooler and more casual combo

Oversized Hoodies

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Not talking hoodie dresses here. Just a chunky big boyfriend style hoodie. Could take the knitted sweaters place for me this year.

Bellsleeves

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Elegance meets coziness.

Mustard yellow, red and burgundy

Fall Wardrobe 2017
The colors of fallen leaves. Incredibly fitting and poetic to mask nature itself.

Beige/Tan & Pastel Pink

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Stepping out of my all black/dark navy comfort zone this year with cooperating beigey tans and dusty pastel pinks into my wardrobe. So far? I LOVE it. 

Leopard Print

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Tricky to style but paired right? Absolutely seductively powerful and fashionable.

Trousers with sneakers

Fall Wardrobe 2017
Supercomfy yet sophisticated. My go-to outfit for work since I still look professional but don't have to (literally) go through pain. You can however wear trousers the tomboy style this way too.


Louis Vuitton Monogram

Fall Wardrobe 2017
I am a huge LV fan and I think in the colder months a pop of monogram just looks so beautiful probably because of the brown canvas and vachetta tones.


Alright my goddesses, that would wrap up my fall picks for spicing up my wardrobe this year. This post was so much fun to write! I hope you enjoyed it and that you found inspiration for your own wardrobe. <3
I will talk to you in my next post.
Until then

You know I love you.

Xoxo, Nadine Samantha

Keine Kommentare:

Powered by Blogger.