New Year, New Me, New Start: My New Years Resolutions For 2018

Januar 02, 2018


I've never been a fan of new years resolutions. Why would you need a specific day to start a new, better, healthier, happier life? Just move your lazy butt now, right now! But honestly, you know what? this year started on a Monday being a full moon... sooo I mean that sounds like a pretty good time for new beginnings and personal growth.

I sat down and wrote some goals down in my journal. Secretely I've done this since 2014 never really looking back... now I did and wow! how many things I could indeed put into practice after all. You should believe a little more in yourself gurl, I thought.
So this year I am going to share my goals/ new years resolutions for 2018 with you.

My Goals/ New Years Resolutions For 2018:
  1. Save as much money as I can - shopping ban for the first quarter of 2018 
  2. Work my butt off  and put more focus and passion into my work 
  3. Start running again
  4. Start my Youtube channel and be as consistent as I can - stay focused!
  5. Work on my tbr (to be read) pile - read for 30 - 60 mins every night before going to bed
  6. Regular Blogposts!! - at least once to twice a month
  7. Finally learn how to walk in heels (Honey, I am turning 23 in May okay...)
  8. Travel, go on adventures/ a lot of trips
I wanted to keep it under 10 to be realistic and not put myself under pressure. And really these are my top goals. I am excited to see how well I will do. I will keep you updated, guys.

I hope this post was motivating for you to write down your own goals and resolutions. I wish you the best regarding them and the new year♥
I'll talk to you in my next post.
Until then,
you know I love you.
Xoxo,
Nadine Samantha

Keine Kommentare:

Powered by Blogger.